At Controll-ing we thrive in challenging situations and enjoy motivating a team as well as working independently on detailed intensive projects while managing the timely and accurate preparation of your financial statements and reports.
We are passionate and considered about a meaningful and sustainable contribution!
- Ability to plan, organize and control the division's activities and to determine the fiscal impact.
- Ability to analyze a variety of complex problems and independently develop alternative solutions.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, methods and application.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to establish and maintain cooperative relationships within the workforce.
- Clear thinking with analytical, interpersonal and technical skills. Structured and flexible. Pragmatic and innovative.